Location: Wauconda, IL
Type of Employment: Shop Assistant / Entry Level Technician
Job Summery: Assist in the safe and efficient handling of general shop duties, as well as entry level maintenance or repairs of equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Load and unload customers and supplier deliveries.
- General shop repair and maintenance.
- General building and grounds maintenance.
- Checking in and putting away stock supplies and equipment.
- Setting up new equipment.
- Preparing used equipment for sale.
- General maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Moving equipment around for store opening and closing.
- Assisting delivery driver with staging, loading, and unloading.
- Making deliveries and pick-ups.
- Setting up equipment for mass channel.
- Assisting the shop manager, technicians, parts manager, and sales manager.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds repeatedly.
- Valid driver's license.
Job Type: Full Time
- Competitive wages and benefits.
***E-mail resume to: email@example.com