Location: Wauconda, IL
Type of Employment: Parts Counter Person / Inside Sales
Position available at: Wauconda, IL
Purpose: Responsible for selling, receiving, and accurately inventorying parts and accessories.
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet retail customer needs.
- Communicates with both walk-in and phone-in customers to understand and look up parts they need, order and pick parts to complete the sale.
- Supplies service technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing machine down and stock orders in their proper inventory locations.
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Basic data entry / keyboarding skills.
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge.
- Ability to use the John Deere parts catalog computer application.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Fork lift experience preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
Benefits: Competitive wages based on experience.
Email resume to: email@example.com